- Poland has a population of over 38 million people, it is
one of the most populous members of the European Union
- Poland is a member of the European Union, NATO, United
Nations, World Trade Organization, and the Organisation for Economic
Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Gross domestic product (GDP) grew in 2009 by 1,7%, it was the
best performance in the European Union
- Unemployment rent in December 2009 was 12,7%
- Average salary in December 2009 was about 1250 USD (local currency is PLN. Poland plans to introduce the EURO curremcy around 2014).
1. If you are a manufacturer of products from the industrial sector and are looking for a representative, please contact us.
Our engineers will help you discern the market and create a network of clients.
2. If you are an investor interested in entering the fastest growing market in the European Uni contact with the MGF project's owner. Our team is open to innovative ideas!